Other Ways to Make a Contribution
Become a Wave Maker
Are you active on social media and looking for a way to get involved
with the Women's Fund? We're looking for passionate people to become
part of a special Wave Makers group that promotes the Women's Fund
through social media outreach on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and/or
* Be among the first to know about Women's Fund events and activities.
* Expand your online network.
* Encourage engagement on Women's Fund social media channels by "liking", commenting on and sharing content.
* Promote the Women's Fund with your video clips, photos and live Tweets.
Learn more about Wave Makers.
Interested in getting involved? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surf and Shop - and Benefit the Women's Fund
Search the web using GoodSearch.com and shop at GoodShop.com and the Women's Fund will benefit. Use the link below and be sure to select The Women's Fund of Greater Omaha as your charity.
Support Womens Fund of Greater Omaha (Omaha - NE) when you search the Web or shop online with GoodSearch.
Additional Ways to Help
Often we are asked what a person can do to help with our work. You can make a contribution in many ways:
- Give to the annual fund drive
- Honor or remember a friend or loved one with a donation
- Attend the fall luncheon
- Encourage your employer to become a corporate partner
- Enroll a young girl in the Little Women’s Fund
- Start a Giving Circle
- Underwrite a project
- Sponsor a grant
- Provide an in-kind service
- Make a planned gift
- Advertise in Today’s Omaha Woman magazine
If you would like to discuss any of these giving opportunities, please call the Women’s Fund office at 402.827.9280.
The Women's Fund also offers opportunities for talented women to become involved with various committees. To be considered for a possible position, fill out an interest indicator.