« Go back...
About the Group
Women’s Fund Circles is designed to introduce young women leaders to the Women’s Fund’s work. It also offers opportunities for young women to network, interact with established professional women and learn about philanthropy. Members are selected through an annual application process.
Benefits of Women's Fund Circles membership include:
Young women leaders apply for membership through an annual application process in late summer.Twenty-five members were selected for the inaugural class, and an additional 25 members will be added for 2013. Names of the 2013 class will be announced in early January.
- Networking opportunities
- A minimum of four Circles activities per year. Examples include networking events, panel discussions and community projects.
- Discounted admission prices to attend Women's Fund events.
- The opportunity to participate in the Women's Fund Changemakers grant selection process.
- A mail subscription to Today's Omaha Woman magazine.
- Online resources.
- Regular Women's Fund communications.
Annual membership is limited and requires a $100 annual donation to the Women’s Fund.